Kursana: professional care and years of experience
Kursana, a company of the Dussmann Group, operates more than 100 facilities in Germany and other countries, which makes it one of the leading private care providers in Germany. Across all facilities, Kursana offers its residents a self-determined lifestyle with high quality of life, along with multifaceted care offerings. From individual domiciles and residences to villas and even Kursana neighborhoods, seniors can enjoy life in a wide range of community settings and a safe home. They also benefit from our 35 years of experience providing a full spectrum of care and our highly qualified staff.
What Kursana offers: an overview
- Attractive facilities with a home-like atmosphere and contemporary equipment
- Range of services: Inpatient care, assisted living, outpatient care, day care
- High quality standards geared toward residents needs and requirement
- Qualification of employees through a broad training and continuing education program at the Kursana academy
- Digital administration and care processes to simplify and control work
- TÜV certification according to international and cross-industry standard
Putting people first
To pursue Kursana’s vision across all homes the headquarters in Berlin supplies local facilities with central quality management services. Alongside regional quality managers and project managers, this also includes continuing and professional education for our employees through a broad range of training delivered via our Kursana academy. Kursana is also constantly optimizing the administrative and care processes at its facilities by using efficient industry software. This makes it possible to combine outstanding professionalism, optimum organization, and a sharp focus on residents each and every day.